A Disciplined Process
Managed separately, the pieces of your financial life can only realize part of their true potential. Your Financial Advisor uses a disciplined process designed to allow the different pieces of your financial life to work together to help create, strive to build, and work to protect your wealth.
1. Establish Objectives
We look at your financial life in total and understand that you may need to balance several goals simultaneously, such as a child’s education, your retirement and your wealth transfer plan.
2. Set Strategy
We’ll work with you to build a plan that allows the different pieces of your financial life to work together, taking into consideration not only your various goals, but also the levels of risk you’re prepared to take to reach them.
3. Implement Solutions
The strength of your plan will mean little if it falls short at execution. We draw from a vast array of proprietary and nonproprietary products to help you customize the integrated strategies your plan requires.
4. Review Progress
Your relationship with us should be based on accountability. That means we’ll meet with you to review your progress, help you measure results against your objectives and make adjustments as necessary.
- Discuss your current situation and establish goals
- Develop and review a written financial plan
- Establish specific recommendations consistent with client’s needs.
- Recommend specific services, investments and asset allocations suitable for the client’s goals.
- Implement specific recommendations
- Monitor investment performance versus established goals
- Conduct periodic client reviews to: revisit client’s needs, review client’s goals, rebalance portfolio and monitor investments.